Clinics & Services
We run the following clinics at Trescobeas Surgery
- Child Health Surveillance – provided by our GPs and health visitors. Most Wednesday afternoons.
- Child Immunisation – provided by all our practice nurses. Most Wednesday afternoons as part of Child Health Surveillance and as required throughout the week.
- Asthma Clinics – provided by our respiratory practice nurses.
- COPD Clinics – provided by respiratory practice nurses.
- Warfarin Monitoring Clinics – provided by our phlebotomists and practice nurses. Most days except Fridays.
- Ischaemic Heart Disease (IHD) Clinics – provided by our practice nurse.
- Blood Pressure/Hypertensive Clinics – provided by all our practice nurses.
- Cervical Smear Testing – provided by our practice nurses.
- Diabetes Clinic – provided by our diabetic nurses.
- Stop Smoking Clinic – Please contact our stop smoking specialist counsellor on 07887 724 831 for further information or to book an appointment.
- Minor Surgery – clinics are quarterly and provided by our GPs.
- Weight Control Clinics – provided by our practice nurse.
- Contraceptive Clinics – provided by all our practice nurses.
- Chlamydia Screening – provided by our GPs and all our practice nurses.
- IUCD & Implant Clinics– provided by Dr Clark throughout the year and Dr Gray once every month.